Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Staff
Latest topics
» Aizen, Gin, and Kakashi IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chaos Director Application EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 1:24 pm by Yashiro Isana

» Chaos Director Application
Chaos Director Application EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 1:38 am by The Dark Lord

» Staff Systems
Chaos Director Application EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 10:34 pm by KiritoShimura

» New Management
Chaos Director Application EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 10:22 pm by Yashiro Isana

» Pro Circuit
Chaos Director Application EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 10:11 pm by Zane Truesdale

» Shisui Uchiha Test Results
Chaos Director Application EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 9:33 pm by KiritoShimura

» supreme king zarc test results
Chaos Director Application EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 11:07 pm by KiritoShimura

» Official Rubric
Chaos Director Application EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 7:58 pm by KiritoShimura

» Off-Topic Discussion
Chaos Director Application EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:45 am by Absent

Coding & GFX Disclaimer
©KiritoShimura 2016-2017. All Rights Reserved

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chaos Director Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chaos Director Application Empty Chaos Director Application Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:02 pm

Shisui Uchiha

Role: Chaos Director
I would test new members whenever they join the academy I think the role of a chaos director is to be the number 2 to the owner of the academy I believe it is their job to help watch over the academy I also believe it is their job to make sure the other staff members stay in line as well and keep the owner in the loop. I will be a very member at this academy I am on db everyday and I am always on my computer plus you can always reach me via skype if you needed to. I believe I should be the C.D. director for this academy because I am a great duelist I am a very loyal member I have been a part of several academies in the past and have always been promoted to the highest rank because the leaders knew I would do whatever is required to ensure that the academy survives these are all of the reasons why I think I would be a great chaos director thank you for taking the time to read this I await your response

2Chaos Director Application Empty Re: Chaos Director Application Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:57 pm

Yashiro Isana

Yashiro Isana

I'm sorry but i will have to decline your application. You just joined the forum not to long ago and i'm not sure that you have what it takes to be a Chaos director just yet. Please try again for a different position in one week time.

3Chaos Director Application Empty Re: Chaos Director Application Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:38 am

The Dark Lord

The Dark Lord

Due to this Application worded the way it is....and the fact that i dont know you much yet....

Application Denied

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]